This document (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) lays down the rules for operation of the Unfair Competition and Compliance Portal, hereinafter referred to as the “UCLP Postal”.
A user should get acquainted with the Rules before starting to use the UCLP Portal. The use of the UCLP Portal shall be tantamount to acceptance of the Rules. A user shall be obligated to adhere to the Rules from the moment he/she takes any steps aimed at using the UCLP Portal.
The UCLP Portal is a web portal where specialist materials are published by UCLP Services Sp. z o.o. and the Cooperating Law Offices about unfair competition law and compliance policy in Poland, Germany and France. Only the materials edited solely by the Cooperating Law Offices are published on the UCLP Portal.
All materials published on the UCLP Portal are available to all Internet users subject to the provisions of the Rules and Legal Note. Access to and use of the UCLP Portal is free of charge.
Goals of the UCLP Portal
The goal of the UCLP Portal is to promulgate the issues relating to unfair competition law and broadly understood issues of the compliance policy in companies operating in different lines of business and to shape the sense of law of the parties to business transactions with reference to specific fields of activity.
Definitions of the terms used in the Rules:
- Cooperating Law Offices – law offices editing the materials published on the UCLP Portal: RGW Rocławski Graczyk i Wspólnicy Adwokacka Spółka Jawna, RGW Roclawski Rechtsanwälte Rechtsanwalt Wojciech Rocławski;
- UCLP Portal – the website Unfair Competition and Compliance Law Portal is accessible at the addresses: uclp.com.pl www.uclp.eu www.deutschsprachiger-anwalt-polen.de (also referred to as the „UCLP Portal”);
- Administrator – the entity referred to in the Legal Note as the Administrator;
- Legal Note – detailed provisions concerning copyright and liability of the Cooperating Law Offices, UCLP Services Sp. z o.o. and the Administrator;
- User – a person using the UCLP Portal. A user of the UCLP Portal may be an adult having capacity to legal transactions, and a minor with consent of a statutory agent only;
- Materials – texts, information, articles, studies, pictures, prints, multimedia materials (including files) and other materials in the form of a link to a website or file with specified parameters (including the so called embedded object) placed by UCLP Services Sp. z o.o. or the Cooperating Law Offices on the Administrator’s servers for publication on the UCLP Portal;
- Cookies Policy – policy of using the so called cookies by the Administrator, UCLP Services Sp. z o.o. and the Cooperating Law Offices defined in the Cookies Policy;
- Malpractice – any conduct of a User violating the law or the Rules.
Cooperating Law Offices and Administrator
The Cooperating Law Offices, UCLP Services Sp. z o.o. and the Administrator shall not be liable for:
- the manner in which the UCLP Portal is used by the Users and results produced by the use of the UCLP Portal;
- unintentional and non-culpable errors in the operation of the UCLP Portal.
The Cooperating Law Offices, UCLP Services Sp. z o.o. and the Administrator reserve the right to:
- periodically turn the UCLP Portal off without previously notifying the Users and without giving reasons;
- stop making the UCLP Portal or separate functionalities thereof available without previously notifying the Users and without giving reasons;
- delete a part of or entire content of the UCLP Portal without previously notifying the Users and without giving reasons.
The extent of access to or way of operating the UCLP Portal may be at any time freely changed by the Cooperating Law Offices, UCLP Services Sp. z o.o. or the Administrator.
The Cooperating Law Offices, UCLP Services Sp. z o.o. and the Administrator do not guarantee completeness and topicality of all the Materials and hence shall not be liable for the consequences of actions of individual Users taken on the basis of Materials available on the UCLP Portal.
All information placed on the UCLP Portal is of explanatory nature only and does not constitute legal aid or an obligation to provide any services of legal consultancy.
The Cooperating Law Offices, UCLP Services Sp. z o.o. and the Administrator shall not be liable for damage suffered by a User resulting from the use of the UCLP Portal, impossibility of using the UCLP Portal or a delay of data transmission regardless of the reasons behind such occurrences.
On the UCLP Portal, it is possible to subscribe to the Newsletter which will contain the newest information published on the UCLP Portal. Subscription shall be possible only after the subscription form has been properly filled in and consent has been given to the processing of personal data.
The administrator of data is RGW UCLP Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Wspólna 35 lok. 11. Personal data are collected by the administrator solely for the purpose of being processed and providing the Newsletter service. Data are processed in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on protection of personal data (uniform wording: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended) as well as the policy of protecting information and the rules for data processing of the UCLP Portal.
All materials published on the UCLP Portal are in copyright and may not be used in any way, in full or in part, without consent of the UCLP Services Sp. z o.o. and Cooperating Law Offices.
Users of the UCLP Portal shall be entitled to use the materials published to their own personal advantage only.
Amendment to provisions of the Rules
All provisions of the Rules may be at any time amended by the Cooperating Law Offices, UCLP Services Sp. z o.o. or the Administrator. Amendments will be published in the form of uniform wording on the UCLP Portal.
The use of the UCLP Portal by a User after the Rules have been amended means acceptance of their new wording.
In case the new wording of the Rules is not accepted, a User shall cease using the UCLP Portal.